Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ESCAPADE typographic poster design (first draft)

Ioana and I had decided that the word ESCAPADE was going to be spray painted pink through the cutout letters thus coming through to the second cover I started designing, and by only using black and white my first results were the following: 1. 2. 3.

4.


5.




6.


I went for the diamond square shape in the past two however I did not like the result and continued experimenting. For the first ones I made a black thick diagonal line to add more dimension - I thought it would be a good idea to include our spread topics as a sort of introduction to the reader.


The black shapes on poster number 1 and 2 I made with acryllic paint on an A4 plain paper and then scanned in and traced in illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment